Couture Fashion & Millinery
• A deposit will be taken at the time of order. This is non-refundable and will be deducted from the agreed purchase price of the headpiece.
• Purchased pieces cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene. There is no return policy.
• The price agreed at the time of order is based on the specifications of the client at that time. If these specifications change and additional materials, embellishment and/or work are required, the price of the headpiece will increase in accordance with the added materials and time taken on the headpiece.
• A total of three consultations are necessary to create the perfect headpiece and are included in the agreed price of the headpiece. At the time of order, it is preferred that the dates of these consultations be arranged.
• For overseas clients wishing to purchase a bespoke headpiece, or clients unable to make fitting appointments, John Paul can send regular emails with photographs illustrating the progress of the headpiece.
• Payment at the studio we take cash or card payment. American Express is not accepted.